Mar 5, 2015
Status
  1. Medical Student
Hi everyone I took step 2 ck yesterday and I felt terrible about the whole exam. I did so much educated guessing and struggled with many questions. I also constantly changed my answers after thinking about the questions and didn’t agree with my initial choice. I am super worried that I dropped 30-40 points below my practice test score. There were questions that I could not have prepared for, as I did all the uworld questions and I made my own anki deck and still didn’t cover many topics on the test. I was going to submit the application without step 2 score in two weeks and if I scored well, then I’ll add the score. I’m trying to apply to internal medicine at academic program to become a hospitalist. Does anyone else feel terrible after the test? Did practice test score really predict actual score?

US MD
step 1 235

practice test score
February Form 6 - 271
March Form 8 - 265
July u world 1 - 268
Last week u world 2 - 262
Day before actual rest - New 120
88 percent

Thank you

Nov 28, 2014
Status
  1. Medical Student
Hi everyone I took step 2 ck yesterday and I felt terrible about the whole exam. I did so much educated guessing and struggled with many questions. I also constantly changed my answers after thinking about the questions and didn’t agree with my initial choice. I am super worried that I dropped 30-40 points below my practice test score. There were questions that I could not have prepared for, as I did all the uworld questions and I made my own anki deck and still didn’t cover many topics on the test. I was going to submit the application without step 2 score in two weeks and if I scored well, then I’ll add the score. I’m trying to apply to internal medicine at academic program to become a hospitalist. Does anyone else feel terrible after the test? Did practice test score really predict actual score?

US MD
step 1 235

practice test score
February Form 6 - 271
March Form 8 - 265
July u world 1 - 268
88 percent

Thank you
I felt exactly the same. Got my exact uwsa2 score I took the previous week. You got this!

Reactions: Lu_Xun
Jul 30, 2015
Status
  1. Medical Student

I also felt the same way and scored pretty close to my UWSA2 score. Anything can happen on test day, but trust your scores and preparation.

Reactions: Lu_Xun
Apr 21, 2020
Status
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)

US MD
step 1 235

practice test score
February Form 6 - 271
March Form 8 - 265
July u world 1 - 268
88 percent

Thank you
Me too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads