Feeling TiRed when taking practice exams, and real exam???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I feel like really tired in the middle of practice exams, and that also happened to me when I took the dat last time, feel so tired after sciences, and my neck gets sore and back. ITs I scored really high on science but after that my grades started going down, and its mainly due to me feeling sore and tired. ANY IDEA WHAT TO DO, SO I DONT GO THROUGH THIS THIS TIME?

Members don't see this ad.

How many full length exams did you take prior to your real one? I took 2 full lengths from Topscore and 2 half-lengths from Achiever. Taking the first full length from Topscore almost fried my brain but after the 2nd time I had built enough stamina to rough it out for 4.5 hours without getting tired.

Oh yeah, try to drink some tea but not coffee (this might give you the jitters).

Last edited:
how many full length exams did you take prior to your real one? I took 2 full lengths from topscore and 2 half-lengths from achiever. Taking the first full length from topscore almost fried my brain but after the 2nd time i had built enough stamina to rough it out for 4.5 hours without getting tired.

read your email please

It's a practice test...it's boring.
My heartbeat was probably about 120-180 during most parts of the last two sections. Soooo much riding on those few hours, you shouldn't be scared, just "alert" as hell.