owenmichael

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2005
Status
I know interviews have been going out for Northwestern, but has anyone been rejected yet? Still hangin onto a thread of hope here..

gbbdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 23, 2005
mdapplicants.com
Status
owenmichael said:
I know interviews have been going out for Northwestern, but has anyone been rejected yet? Still hangin onto a thread of hope here..
haven't heard from them about anything, but it was a school i added late, i've only been complete there for a month

wildcat05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I think Feinberg sends out its first batch of acceptances/ rejections mid to late November. Not really sure tho

About the Ads

aw buddy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
wildcat05 said:
I think Feinberg sends out its first batch of acceptances/ rejections mid to late November. Not really sure tho
I'm pretty sure that's only for people who have already interviewed - I don't think that batch includes post-secondary rejections.

LizzyM

the evil queen of numbers
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Status
Academic Administration
TheProwler said:
I'm pretty sure that's only for people who have already interviewed - I don't think that batch includes post-secondary rejections.
I thought that applicants who are not going to be interviewed have been getting rejection letters as decisions in that regard are made. Offers of admission and maybe some rejections will go out sometime in the last 10 days of November. The rest of the applications will remain in play until the last 10 days in February .

Basically, some applicants get set aside with the thought that they might be okay for an interview, depending on what the rest of the pack looks like. (It's more than numbers but for the sake of an example, you'd hate to give the last interview slot to someone who was complete on 10/1 with a 3.5 31N and have someone come along on 10/8 with a 3.9 38T and say , "sorry, no interview". However, if that 3.9/38T never materializes, the earlier applicant is qualified and could be invited to interview)

About the Ads