Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Feinberg rejections??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by owenmichael, Nov 14, 2005.

1. owenmichael

owenmichael Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I know interviews have been going out for Northwestern, but has anyone been rejected yet? Still hangin onto a thread of hope here..

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gbbdoc

gbbdoc Member
    5+ Year Member

haven't heard from them about anything, but it was a school i added late, i've only been complete there for a month

4. wildcat05

wildcat05 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I think Feinberg sends out its first batch of acceptances/ rejections mid to late November. Not really sure tho

5. 45408

45408 aw buddy
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm pretty sure that's only for people who have already interviewed - I don't think that batch includes post-secondary rejections.

6. LizzyM

LizzyM the evil queen of numbers
    Faculty SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    I thought that applicants who are not going to be interviewed have been getting rejection letters as decisions in that regard are made. Offers of admission and maybe some rejections will go out sometime in the last 10 days of November. The rest of the applications will remain in play until the last 10 days in February .

Basically, some applicants get set aside with the thought that they might be okay for an interview, depending on what the rest of the pack looks like. (It's more than numbers but for the sake of an example, you'd hate to give the last interview slot to someone who was complete on 10/1 with a 3.5 31N and have someone come along on 10/8 with a 3.9 38T and say , "sorry, no interview". However, if that 3.9/38T never materializes, the earlier applicant is qualified and could be invited to interview)