feinberg secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

junathon

wa wa
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got my secondary invite from feinberg today. they want it done by 8/3. but worse still, the LORs are due by 8/10 and I still don't have all the letters yet!!! is anyone else having the same probs with feinberg?

Members don't see this ad.

oh by the way, does anyone know if they prescreen?

They do not screen. I am in the same situation, still missing a science LOR due to one whacky prof. Anyhow, from what I've heard if you email them they'll give you an extension.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah I only have two letters in because my health professions office LOST my other ones so I had to email them and ask for an extension. I wouldnt do it if you dont have to, their email back wasnt all that kind...

yeah, it says on their website that they'll give an extension for LOR's, just not for the app itself. I emailed them yesterday and they gave me three extra weeks.

smallqt said:
yeah I only have two letters in because my health professions office LOST my other ones so I had to email them and ask for an extension. I wouldnt do it if you dont have to, their email back wasnt all that kind...
That sucks, I'm about ready to cross em off my list.

yeah the email was harsh, but im going to call and ask for an extension on my extension.... :eek:

i think maybe if i talk to them on the phone it will be better....i love NU and am working on their sec now, it'll suck if they dont look at my app...i'll just have to grovel and beg, which i dont mind doing with the right person ;)