Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Fellow NC State Pre-med Out there?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TennisBoy, Jun 14, 2002.

1. TennisBoy

TennisBoy Junior Member

Hey everyone:

Up front, I am just a freshman, so I have a ways to go before I am in the boat of most of you all -- waiting and hoping for acceptances. I wanted to know if there are any other NC State Wolfpackers out there who are pre-med/pre-dental? I know that NCSU has an acceptance rate on par with the national average, so I know I'm in good company. Just so you know too: I'm a freshman, but I'm 27 years old...I just got out of the military. I can identify with those who are non-traditional applicants, although I still FEEL (and look) like I'm 18.

Who else from State is out there...either an underclassman, a current applicant, or a med school student who went to State? Just trying to meet some like-minded people. Thanks.

PS: Before I entered the military when I lived in Illinois, I was talking with a fellow who was/was going to be in the military...we were talking about the Military Scholarships...you still out there? :)