Position Available Fellowship, Neurophysiology/Epilepsy, July 2018, Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OddNath

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there

I just wanted to put in a plug for my program- here at Baylor in Houston, TX, we have an open spot for neurophysiology (after either adult neurology or child neurology residency), starting this July 2018. I honestly like my co-fellows and attendings quite a bit, and think this program has a good mix of inpatient surgical patients and outpatient EEGs. It's a good mix of adult and pediatric EEGs as well. Minimal call.

Feel free to PM me for info.

Thanks!

Audrey

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there

I just wanted to put in a plug for my program- here at Baylor in Houston, TX, we have an open spot for neurophysiology (after either adult neurology or child neurology residency), starting this July 2018. I honestly like my co-fellows and attendings quite a bit, and think this program has a good mix of inpatient surgical patients and outpatient EEGs. It's a good mix of adult and pediatric EEGs as well. Minimal call.

Feel free to PM me for info.

Thanks!

Audrey
Hi
I'm interested in the position, please let me know the email address or fax no to apply.
Kind regards
AKB

Hi
I'm interested in the position, please let me know the email address or fax no to apply.
Kind regards
AKB

Hi there!

Our program coordinator is Cynthia Calija, [email protected]

And, please PM me if for any reason you have trouble getting through!

Members don't see this ad :)
And, to clarify- this is for clinical neurophysiology fellowship, to be done after completing adult or pediatric neurology residency.

Clinical neurophys is the fellowship that makes you eligible for jobs reading IOM from home, among other things :)