Fellowship of interventional radiology in Germany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csmile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm 1st year resident of diagnostic radiology in Thailand. I'm very looking forward to take fellowship in Interventional radiology(Neuro or Body haven't decided) after finished in Germany,taking Daad scholarship. Recently i'm taking course German in Goethe institute,hoping in 3 years for going abroad.
I've looking for institute of fellowship training over the internet,but seems minimal info i've got. so may i ask you that

1.Any suggestion of which training institute reputation in Interventional radiology in Germany? Charite of Berlin?,Heidelberg university? or TU of Munich? or else .

2.where i can look for further infos to read about this trainig program pls.

thank you very much for your help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Go to this site:

http://www.aerzteblatt.de/v4/stellen/maske.asp

Under "Fachgebiet" select "Radiologie", then click "Suchen". It will give you a list of programs/clinics that are looking for residents/fellows. The list is updated every Friday so keep checking for new postings.

Hi,

I tried looking in to this website, but could not make out which are the fellowship posts.

Is it mandatory to speak and write fluent german even for research fellowship posts?

Any chance to be able to begin with the research fellowship post and then continue learning german?