Female roommate/BC student/Fenway, Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chunyu Tsai

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a female roommate. The place is available until Feb 1.
I am currently a 1st yr female BC international student. My roommate will go back to our country, Taiwan, so I need to find another roommate.
You have to buy the furniture on your own. Kitchenware and other supplies are all set so you can share with me if you want.
This place is brand new 1bed/1bath. It's safe, clean and very convenient to live. Everything is within 5 minutes. This is a dorm for Harvard students, so your neighbors are also nice. You will live in the bedroom and have a private space. The panel is hanged to split the area which gives me privacy. I pay $1205 per month since I use the first closet and share half of the seecond closet.
You might check out the apartment(Trilogy Boston) website for more information. The website give detailed information about floor plan, facilities around the area with picture that are really helpful to understand about the apt.
http://www.trilogyboston.com/
-Rent:$1200/month
-Deposit:$1200+1200(last month)

-Utility: Electricity fee
(indoor laundry )
-Indoor facilities: fitness center, courtyard, lounge, dining place(free copy machine, scanner,printer!)
-Shaws(grocery store): within 10 sec.
-T line(subway): (1)Fenway Station(D-line):3-4 min. (2)Kenmore Station(B,C,D):10 min.
-Bus stops:2-7 min.
-Others: Starbucks,Staples, Bed bath& Beyond,Legal(movie theater) and restaurants..
If you are interested or have any question, please contact me ASAP.Thank.
206-291-2361
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.