Female Roommate Needed-UT Houston Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtortilla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Availabile: Immediately
Rent: $375.00/month +1/2 Utilities (Cable, Wireless and Landline connections); Water bill included in rent
Contract Term: 6 months and $100.00 Deposit
Apartment Characteristics: 960 sq ft, private bedroom and bathroom, shares dining room, kitchen, and living room, furnished living room
Apartment Comes With: AC, Microwave, Stove, Dishwasher, Dishes, Cookware and Refrigerator
Roommate Characteristics: Non-Smoker, No Pets, and Tidy Person and looking for similiar habits in my future roommate

Note: My roommate is leaving because she just got married. UT Housing Security provided, UT Shuttle is right out of the apartment (save on parking!), 3 minute drive into Medical Center and 15 minutes drive to Galleria and Rice Village. It's also about 20 minutes to Houston Downtown area.

Members don't see this ad.

Rent: $375.00/month +1/2 Utilities (Cable, Wireless and Landline connections); Water bill included in rent
Apartment Characteristics: 960 sq ft, private bedroom and bathroom, shares dining room, kitchen, and living room, furnished living room
Apartment Comes With: AC, Microwave, Stove, Dishwasher, Dishes, Cookware and Refrigerator
Roommate Characteristics: Non-Smoker, No Pets, and Tidy Person and looking for similiar habits in my future roommate

Note: My roommate is leaving because she just got married. UT Housing Security provided, UT Shuttle is right out of the apartment (save on parking!), 3 minute drive into Medical Center and 15 minutes drive to Galleria and Rice Village. It's also about 20 minutes to Houston Downtown area.

Is it still available Plz!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi, I am interested in this apartment. But, I can start the lease only by September end. Could you please reply to me at [email protected]

Hi mam,

Is it still available. I am really interested in this apartment. Please let me know at [email protected]

Thank you.
Creative