females going to pitt?? where are you living?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist2b7007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any females going to pitt?? where are you going to be living? anyone looking for a roomate??

Members don't see this ad.

hahahaha.....mmmm sorry have a bf. that wouldn't work out

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahaha.....mmmm sorry have a bf. that wouldn't work out

haha i'm just messing with you, my girlfriend is moving to pitt with me, and i'm in the same position you are, basically trying to find out the best area to live in. you should go on pitts website, they have a residential site, which shows all the managment companies and the apartments they own

lucky...my bf doesn't want to move to pitt with me :-( i don't really want to live alone either. thanks for the site info...it's really helpful

I'm 85% sure I'll be going to Pitt. I should start looking for housing as well!

hey...you can always e-mail rose. i think she takes all of the names of people needing roommates and e-mails people later on in the semester. i'd live in shadyside or north oakland.

south oakland is really shady.

I'm female and I am looking for a roomate too!
Does anyone recommmend when i should start to find an apt/room in Pitt?
Thanks^^

I'm female and I am looking for a roomate too!
Does anyone recommmend when i should start to find an apt/room in Pitt?
Thanks^^

Depends when you're planning on moving in. I moved in mid-August and we got the apartment in June right before orientation. I came out a week before the June orientation and looked. When my roommate got in, we signed the lease.

Some locals found a place in May. But tthat's about the earliest that uou could do it.

do you know when in june orientation is?? thanks!