Ferali's biology notes + DAT destroyer + Crack the DAT biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out about the Ferali's biology notes today and was amazed!
But anyway, again my biology is my worst section and do you think that studying for ferali's biology notes + DAT destroyer questions + crack the DAT biology will get me to get 21+ on biology section?
Let me know!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Should be good if you know the stuff well, I'd throw in Bootcamp as well. You'll probably have better luck posting on the DAT forum.

Don't use Crack the Dat for bio

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't use Crack the Dat for bio

I heard the bad reviews about it, but since biology covers so broad, I thought it might be still helpful... I am definitely going through the notes and DAT destroyer first before doing the crack the DAT though.

Agree on Crack the DAT Bio, misread it for Qvault. Qvault good, crack not so much.

qVault Bio covers subjects you won't find in any other DAT resource I've seen (other than Campbell's Bio). Highly recommend it.

for bio use AP cliff notes third edition, campbel bio book, kaplan, feralis notes and destroyer.
not so sure about datbootcamp. my friend used it, she wasnt too pleased with it.

Quvualt bio and bootcamp are a lot more effective than crack dat bio.