Few days before the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asummer208

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my MCAT is coming up in the next 3 days and I wanted to know if anyone had any advice as to what I should be doing? I have been using the Q-banks for Kaplan, and I have also been using the Khan Academy MCat prep passages (found in the AAMC website), however I am not sure how reliable or relevant those are. Has anyone tried to actually use the Khan academy passages for MCAT? Thank for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, my MCAT is coming up in the next 3 days and I wanted to know if anyone had any advice as to what I should be doing? I have been using the Q-banks for Kaplan, and I have also been using the Khan Academy MCat prep passages (found in the AAMC website), however I am not sure how reliable or relevant those are. Has anyone tried to actually use the Khan academy passages for MCAT? Thank for your help!

Do what YOU think is going to help you the most not what we think. Everyone on this forum kept telling how you should not study the day before and had I listen to them, I'd have got at least 4-5 questions wrong, not that they were not trying to help but my point being that what works for many of us may not work for you. I can point out a few common things but at the end of the day, do what you think is going to be beneficial.

- Go over the AAMC outline and make sure you are at least familiar with all of the topics
- Review the AAMC FL and OG once again
- Review high yield topics: Amino Acids, Metabolism, Enzyme Kinetics, etc.
- Review your weak areas or any topics you don't feel confident on

As for Khan passages, yes, a LOT of people (including myself) have used those passages and I personally found them helpful.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users