1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Fianl 2 week strategy...?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DrSal, Apr 2, 2004.

1. DrSal

DrSal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everyone,

so what's the deal now? I really don't wanna see/do anything MCAT related...and i know i'm wasting precious time.

So what's your approach during these last few days? I'm taking my last TPR exam tommarrow...planning on getting AAMC 7 and doing that maybe next saturday...but what else is everyoen doing? Reviewing notecards..more practice problems...?

thanks. Good luck!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sdnstud

sdnstud 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

im going to hawaii for vacation

4. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I am in panic mode at the moment with highest score being 25. I need 5 more points in 2 weeks yikes!

5. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

In the next two weeks, I'm going to review everything I'm somewhat unfamiliar with (duh), purchase MCAT 45 and work through that, and take AAMC 6R and 7.

I'm going to try to stop studying by the 15th, but we'll see.

6. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

AAMC 7R + examkrackers verbal 101 passages

I am now in stealth mode. Every radio in my house is playing the mission impossible theme song, and will do so until april 16th:smuggrin: :cool: :cool: