This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted827260

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine that your senior semester wont really make a difference if you have all the pre-reqs for med school and completed everything necessary for your degree. However, be careful with 6 cr because if you are receiving financial aid, there may be a minimum number of credits required. If you don't meet that minimum, you may be forfeiting your aid without even realizing it. Def look into that first.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
If you’re paying to be a full time student, might as well take something that sounds interesting or intellectually stimulating. As long as you have pre-reqs done, it won’t matter. My recommendation: it never hurts to learn a foreign language ;)

The way I did my undergrad, I ended up in a similar situation. Took a weight lifting class which actually was quite helpful and still use those principles today. Not that I'm a power lifter or anything like that, but just solid fundamentals that I take with me to the gym. I also took...wait for it...yacht racing. Yeah that's right. Needed another 3 credits to burn and decided to learn how to sail one of those little JYs. Lots of fun. Capsized a bunch of times. But a very enjoyable way to finish out my college career. None of this ever came up when I was interviewing for med school. Cheers.

Reactions: 1 user