final application date for PASS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ortholee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

i am new to this forum.
i am a foreign trained dentist...

i am planning to apply ortho progam for 2009.. but i do not know when will be the final appication date..
i know it's kind of basic info.. but eventhough i've searched website of every school i can not figure it out..
so i was chedking the website of PASS but i am still confused..

if there is anybody who knows about this well..
please let me know..

please~~

thanks in advance!!:laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

There is no final application date. It is individualized for each school. On the pass website, each school that you select should show both a PASS deadline and a school deadline. The pass deadline is the date by which all information must be received by the PASS office for that particular school's application. The school deadline is the date by which all information that must be sent directly to the school should be received. If I remember correctly, the earliest PASS deadline was UIC on August 1st or second (at least last year), and the latest PASS deadline was mid September.

wow!!
really appreciate it!
it helps me a lot!

thanks!

There is no final application date. It is individualized for each school. On the pass website, each school that you select should show both a PASS deadline and a school deadline. The pass deadline is the date by which all information must be received by the PASS office for that particular school's application. The school deadline is the date by which all information that must be sent directly to the school should be received. If I remember correctly, the earliest PASS deadline was UIC on August 1st or second (at least last year), and the latest PASS deadline was mid September.

Members don't see this ad :)

so the school's deadline should be later than PASS deadline??