Final Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Counting them down.... 1 down, 10 more to go!!!

Finished Posterior Teeth Identification Exam today for Dental Anatomy Lecture.

Three exams on Monday, Dec. 9th:
- Cariology Final Exam
- Dental Anatomy Lecture Final Exam
- Dental Anatomy Lab Practical Final Exam (wax-up Max. first molar)

Wednesday, Dec. 11th:

Medical Biochemistry Final Exam

Friday, Dec. 13th:

Periodontology I Final Exam

Monday, Dec. 16th:

- Head & Neck Lecture Final Exam
- Head & Neck Lab Practical Final Exam

Tuesday, Dec. 17th:

Intro To Dental Professions Final Exam

Thursday, Dec. 19th:

- Medical Histology Lecture Final Exam
- Medical Histology Lab Practical Final Exam

END OF FIRST SEMESTER FIRST YEAR!!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Your lucky buddy!
At my dental school my first year we had 12 finals all in one week! Monday through friday, 2 a day! You should feel lucky you have 2 days in between your finals!
Itsmoney!
:clap:

Actually as one of my responsibility as the Class President, I negotiate with faculty to spread out our final exam schedules. Initially, all the exams were within a 10 day period! Needless to say, our faculty are extremely nice to work with and I'm thankful for that.

I'm just pumped to see the end of the tunnel for this semester!! Next semester, 36 credits!!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
God Bless you next semester.
Best of luck with your studying
Tink

3 more down today:

Cariology Final = 88/100
Dental Anatomy Lecture Final = 100/100
Dental Anatomy Wax-up (#3) = >90/100

Next up.....Biochemistry on Wednesday....in the mean time, I'm off to get some glucose (Chinese food) for my neurons!!

Completed my Biochemistry final today, it was pretty tough! It was a cumulative final exam that included everything from the beginning of the semester. 70 multiple choice questions and I feel that I did OK!

After the exam, I came home and looked some questions that I wasn't really sure about and so far I have located 7 incorrect resonses. If there are no more incorrect responses than what I have found, then I should get a 90% on this exam. (my fingers crossed)

Also, I got my grade for the MAXILLARY RIGHT FIRST MOLAR wax-up, got a 95/100! Sweet!!!

Moving on to the Periodontology final for Friday!!

:eek:

1 semester closer to my DDS!!!!:clap:

For those of you still thaking exams....hang in there!!! ;)

Perio today was HARD!!! 100 multiple choice and true/false questions. I feel that I got at least an 80/100! Crap, must move on! Head & Neck is next!

Regina: nice to see you on here!! Are you finished with your first semester? How did you do, you think? Congrats....I'm a week from one semester closer to my DMD!

Guys, what is the difference between DMD and DDS?.
Thanks

Head & Neck lecture final exam was tough, but I did alright, I got a 92/100!

Head & Neck Practical final exam was pretty tough, don't know this grade yet, but I'm hoping at least a 80/100.

Moving on to the next one, tomorrow at 8 AM!

Almost there.....:clap:

Yah-E,

I finished the semester on Friday....I think I did pretty well.....this PBL business is going to take some getting used to though. I love it for class, but when it comes to exam time, it's pretty difficult, b/c you are not sure what to study for exams. Sooooo......I'm just enjoying Cali for a few more days and then it's back to good ol' PA for Chirstmas. Good luck on the rest of your exams.....it seems your doing very well so far !!!

:cool:
Regina

Regina's awesome, just wanted to say that, YAY REGINA!!!!!!! see you in PA, call me babe:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love

The final exam in Intro To Dental Professions this morning was a joke. It was 40 multiple choice and T/F questions. Questions were on ethics, investment, dental auxillaries, and Florida State Dental Association. Defintely aced that one! Now onto Histo for Thursday, the last two exams for this semester!!

EAK27, may I call you too when I'm in PA? :laugh:

EAK27,

Of course I will call you!!! I need to hang with my dental clone :laugh:
You better make yourself available for a happy hour or two. JLH reunion!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY HAPPY HOUR, I have my flood keys so we could stay there. Oh so mch fun. posten taxi much??? hehe. definitly JLH reunion. I'll talk to you soon babe!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :love: :love:

Yah-e--> you can go to happy hour too, lol

Ladies and Gents!

I have officially completed the first semester of my Pre-Doctoral dental education today. Histology lecture exam I got killed on, I received a 82/100, but on Histology practical exam, I received 100/100!! Average = 91/100! I do believe that my midterm average was a 94/100, so I'll end up with a 92.5/100 for the course final grade.

With that being my last batch of exams, my cumulative grade percentage for this semester (23 credits) will be around 92%!

I'm ready to party!!!

Who's with me? Perhaps EAK and Regina? :laugh: Wait, EAK, are you a female or male? I forget! Regardless, happy hour sounds fantastic!!

Congrats Yah-E! Finally the end of a very long semester. I like the way you scheduled your finals with days inbetween. I had my last final today too! We start up pretty early, Jan 3, but the break is always nice. (heading back into the optometry room)

Female and YAY Happy HOUR!!!!!!!!:D