Final review right before the exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZOZO_SAGA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN fam,

In 7 days I'll be taking the DAT for the first time (hopefully it will be my last:xf:). And I'm thinking on how I should tackle that day. First, I'm planning on getting my full 8 hours of sleep, maybe even more to make up on the days I haven't slept due to cramming, and eat somehing healthy of course. My exam starts at 3:15pm, so then I was thinking that I should find closest Starbucks/library few hours before, and go over my entire notes/flashcards/formulas as a final review. Maybe read few scientific articles and do some PAT problems to get all the gears in my head ready before the race.:ninja: Would it be a bad idea to go over everything right before the exam? Or should I review lightly? what did you do few hour leading to the exam? Any suggestions?:thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

I think light review so you don't freak out. Possibly no review at all. It's not like your scores will drastically I'm prove with a few hours of review

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Hey SDN fam,

In 7 days I'll be taking the DAT for the first time (hopefully it will be my last:xf:). And I'm thinking on how I should tackle that day. First, I'm planning on getting my full 8 hours of sleep, maybe even more to make up on the days I haven't slept due to cramming, and eat somehing healthy of course. My exam starts at 3:15pm, so then I was thinking that I should find closest Starbucks/library few hours before, and go over my entire notes/flashcards/formulas as a final review. Maybe read few scientific articles and do some PAT problems to get all the gears in my head ready before the race.:ninja: Would it be a bad idea to go over everything right before the exam? Or should I review lightly? what did you do few hour leading to the exam? Any suggestions?:thinking:
I studied until I fell asleep the night before. Woke up around 8 or 9 and then relaxed until around 11 when I left for my exam which was at 12. Couldn't eat any breakfast because I was too nervous lol. Went over my most missed flash cards in the car before walking into the testing center. Killed it.

I was reviewing my bio notes up until I went in to take the exam, but the truth is by the day of the exam nothing you do is going to make much of a difference. By that point you either know it or you don't. I'd spend the time relaxing and not do any review.

Hey SDN fam,

review math formulas + science morning of the DAT. that's what I did