MD Final school list, just got MCAT back - 3.9/34

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Milkman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would only add schools that you would eat the OOS tuition to go to, I would assume you absolutely have a spot at one the MI schools

NYU/Sinai/Columbia/ + I think Cornell could be a contender for your NY pick

Reactions: 1 user
I would only add schools that you would eat the OOS tuition to go to, I would assume you absolutely have a spot at one the MI schools

NYU/Sinai/Columbia/ + I think Cornell could be a contender for your NY pick
I agree, I feel I have a very good chance at my state schools. But, I really want the opportunity to explore other places... Who knows, I might be a perfect fit for some other school/city and I don't want to regret not exploring those options! Do you have any insight on the most liked NYC school if I were to add one, or which one I might have the best chances at?

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, I feel I have a very good chance at my state schools. But, I really want the opportunity to explore other places... Who knows, I might be a perfect fit for some other school/city and I don't want to regret not exploring those options! Do you have any insight on the most liked NYC school if I were to add one, or which one I might have the best chances at?

Personally I like Cornell because of an interest in ortho, Cornell has the hospital for special surgery perhaps the greatest ortho facility in the country. Statistically you could check MSAR to were your most competitive at.

I would suggest doing some research; seeing which curriculum you like the best, favorite location, etc. Then base your decision off that.

I could apply to all four and wish for at least one that likes me, but that could end up being a waste of hundreds of dollars. I wish I knew the one (if any) that would give me a chance