finally boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unrivalled

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone...
just want to know how many got acceptance from boston and finally how many will be joining it.
i have interview on jan22 and was worried a bit about remaining seats...
my stats are nbde 90, toefl 103 and gpa 3.44
4-5 months observership in U.S
what are my chances

i will really appreciate it if anyone answers this....

Members don't see this ad.

i guess from present interviews i think 30-35 got filled up.but from wait list (from last year) how many got acceptance i don't know.wait listed peole got acceptance directly through post.
hi everyone...
just want to know how many got acceptance from boston and finally how many will be joining it.
i have interview on jan22 and was worried a bit about remaining seats...
my stats are nbde 90, toefl 103 and gpa 3.44
4-5 months observership in U.S
what are my chances

i will really appreciate it if anyone answers this....

i guess from present interviews i think 30-35 got filled up.but from wait list (from last year) how many got acceptance i don't know.wait listed peole got acceptance directly through post.

do you guys know how many seats there are in total for BU? i still haven't gotten an interview call after my application completion email.. can someone help me with the total number of seats? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
do you guys know how many seats there are in total for BU? i still haven't gotten an interview call after my application completion email.. can someone help me with the total number of seats? thanks

75 as far as I know.

there is one catch
they say that the number is 80 but the count is lower
the reason is one the students that differed last year are in that number and noone can say how exactly are they

75 as far as I know.

have you interviewed in bu this year
there is one catch
they say that the number is 80 but the count is lower
the reason is one the students that differed last year are in that number and noone can say how exactly are they

no but I had completed application there
and I was very active in similar thread last year
actually all of you anxiously waiting for the interview call can dig in the sdn archives to find the last year threads (there were 2 of them as far as i remember)
good luck