Finally Conquered the DATs after 2 attempts, went from TS 18 to 23, 17 AAto21

The.ToothFairy94

2+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

just wanted to share my story and hopefully motivate others. I have attempted the DAT in 2015 and 2016, and today was my final attempt. I went from a 17AA/18TS to 21AA/23TS. I am a walking example of how people can reinvent themselves. My undergrad GPA was a sub 3.0 and I got in to an SMP and finished in 1 year with a 3.71GPA. There's always hope and never give up on and look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. I know what it is like to be a sub 3.0 gpa applicant. You wake up each day not knowing what you're going to do with your life and often are left hopeless. HOLD IN THERE, work hard and it will pay off. Believe in yourself!

View attachment 222352
Thank you for posting this ! Where did you go for your SMP?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

helloboys

2+ Year Member
May 18, 2016
Congrats!

Can you post your BC scores?

And how is the bio section of BC compared to the real exam?

Reactions: DocDoom
About the Ads

Pearl E. White

D1 at LECOM
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Status
Dental Student
These are great scores. Very well done! :)

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys,

just wanted to share my story and hopefully motivate others. I have attempted the DAT in 2015 and 2016, and today was my final attempt. I went from a 17AA/18TS to 21AA/23TS. I am a walking example of how people can reinvent themselves. My undergrad GPA was a sub 3.0 and I got in to an SMP and finished in 1 year with a 3.71GPA. There's always hope and never give up on and look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. I know what it is like to be a sub 3.0 gpa applicant. You wake up each day not knowing what you're going to do with your life and often are left hopeless. HOLD IN THERE, work hard and it will pay off. Believe in yourself!

View attachment 222352
Wow, congratulations! You never gave up your dream! Perseverance and hard work paid off.. DocDoom Destroyed the Beast!

Wishing you the best...

Nancy

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status
Dental Student
This is a story of perseverance and persistence! Amazing!

Awesome job and scores! Congratulations, but can you tell us about your journey.

Jul 31, 2017
Status
Dentist
hi guys . i want to ask something. i want to apply for nbde but im confused and my family wants me to think about it before applying.cause nbde is lenghthy process with lot of loan debt im not from states so if in case i want to go back to my home country whats other best degrees or diplomas i can apply other than dds....

About the Ads