1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Finally digging myself out of the hole I got myself in:)

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xplayer2885, Dec 24, 2008.

1. xplayer2885

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Well last year was horrific for me between being sick an all an getting a 1.87 for the year as a junior. Well this semester, I got an A in orgo, A in bio-informatics, A in medical technology managment, B in abnormal pyschology, an unfortunatly a C+ in cell bio. I still think its a very big comeback!

2. BoxerRumble

5+ Year Member

Dude, good to hear man, great job on doing well this semester. I know it feels really good to turn things around and start seeing the rewards from your hard work. Keep it up!

I myself am in a similar boat. I've had a few bad quarters and realize I need to shape up so last quarter and this quarter I studied hard and quit playing games and got nice GPAs out of it.

3. xplayer2885

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Thanks Boxer! Glad your pulling ur arse out of a hole as well!lol Im just ticked off about the cell bio grade. I definatly got like 79.1 an the proff didnt wanna give me the B. But w/e I still came a long way.

4. chober

5+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    I'm still crawling out of a hole i dug myself 5 years ago where I graduated with a 2.33. Spent another 5 years averaging about 3.84........now I'm sitting on the cusp of 3.0 total. Hopefully some schools will take it into account. I've gotten a handful of interviews, but I also received alot of rejections, so there are definitely some schools that have more consideration for returning students.

5. condoleezarice

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Nice. You got interviews at some awesome schools. Good luck, I hope you get in!