1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Finally I took the test 5/11

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by GoldenSword, May 13, 2007.

1. GoldenSword

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    PS was as hard as I expected w/ 60-70% Physics, which was kinda surprising since I thought it'll be roughly 50-50 b/w phys. and chem.

VR: I won't even talk about it.

BS: 5 Bio + 2 Org.
    Bio discretes were not that bad, but 2difficult passages, one medium, and 2 easy ones.
    Orgo was piece of cake.

I'm hoping for a fairly decent score, I just hope I didn't ruin the VR. I can never tell whether I did good or bad on it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Enjoy the next month. From experience, I'll tell you it passes waaay too slow... and waaaay too fast, all at the same time.

4. GoldenSword

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Good point my friend, cuz I haven't been sleeping any good, the previous 2 nights I've had after my exam, be4 the test you have the stress of what you'll see on the test day, and after that the stress of your score !!! it's killing me :(

5. govhonors

govhonors New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

I'm definitely with you on the verbal!! i've scored as low as a 4 and as high as a 12 on the AAMC practice tests, and i felt the same after all of them...don't ask how that happened 'cause i don't know and it's worrying me to death!