Finally my DAT is done

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adam11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It all went well. Thanks to everyone for all your support.
Academic: 23
Perceptual: 18
Quant: 19
Reading: 21
Bio: 20
Gen. Chem: 29
Organic: 25

I hope these scores will get interviews at UPENN and Columbia.

Members don't see this ad.

That's super scores. YOu'll get UPENN and Columbia mail in no time:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Adam11,

Congradulations on great scores! Would you mind briefly running down how you prepared for the exam, if you have time?

Method of Preparation:

Took Kaplan course and prepared prior to class for all subject areas by reading through all chapters. Also went through the bio. taking notes in all chapters. A majority of my time was spent preparing for bio. I also went through all practice tests and would look up any answers I did not understand in text books. Also I felt it was extremely important to understand why the wrong answer choices were wrong so I would look that up as well. It sounds time consuming but it is well worth your time because you will have alot more confidence when taking actual test. I thought the bio. section had some extremely random questions, chem. and orgo. were as expected. The perceptual which was my strongest area going into exam, turned out to be my lowest score. (it is more difficult than any practice material available)

Topscore is an excellent method of preparation in addition to Kaplan. I would recommend going out and purchasing an AP Bio review book or MCAT bio. book to prepare for the bio. section.

GOOD LUCK