Finally took my DATs! Any comments/advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shrister

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry reposted with a breakdown. Tried to delete this post.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Very good RC score:)
Did u practice that section or r u a really good reader?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Also one more thing when you say that the percentiles for bio is 49 percent does this have anything to do with how easy or hard the exam was?
Bcuz technically i can see that if one got a 15/30 but shouldn't it be higher if one is at 17 and also then what is it like for someone who got a 19??? Which 19 is the score usually accepted
:confused::confused::confused:So confusing....i dont get it of d schools dont see it then why do we??ughhh:thumbdown::thumbdown::mad::mad:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

I did not practice RC at all. I took 2 achiever tests and the reading in those practice tests were hard but somehow I pulled an 18 so I figured that's good enough. Then I read the articles on the test and they seemed to be like at a high school level. All the questions were over the surface questions except a couple. I read through the questions first really fast, then scanned essay and knocked out question by question.

As for the percentile, all I think it means is compared to others who took the same test, that's your percentile. So my bio percentile is crap. I hope colleges don't see the percentile.