X

X

After all the stress and reading about everyone's interview, I had just stopped coming here for a while. It was nerve wrecking to say the least, ok it still is.

But Just checked my mail today and there was an interview invite from Medical College of Ohio, man I love those guys right now. So the first one's here, woooohooooo. Thought I let you all know, thanks for all the support so far.

X

Dmcpharmd2be

The Voice of Reason
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
Dallas, TX
http
Status
CONGRADS MAN...let us know how it goes

About the Ads

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
CONGA-RATS X!!! I remember you telling me about a few problems and i am so glad to see things are working out for you. Now if only I could follow in your shoes and get that pesky first interview.

But I'm happy for you nonetheless. Now go get yourself some nice suit and shoes. :clap:

OP
X

X

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Tweetie for all the support, I know yours is on its way soon. They are just saving the best for last, as usual.

X

pocwana

MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 11, 2002
L.A.
www-scf.usc.edu
Status
Medical Student
conrats, x. that's wonderful. just remember to relax for your interview, odds are you'll get a nice interviewer who just wants to get to know you. my last one told me that the purpose of the first 5 minutes of the interview is to make sure that you're normal, so, as long as you're normal, you'll be fine :) again, congrats. :clap: :clap: :clap:

About the Ads