1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Finally

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Oct 21, 2002.

1. X

X

After all the stress and reading about everyone's interview, I had just stopped coming here for a while. It was nerve wrecking to say the least, ok it still is.

But Just checked my mail today and there was an interview invite from Medical College of Ohio, man I love those guys right now. So the first one's here, woooohooooo. Thought I let you all know, thanks for all the support so far.

X

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tedstriker

tedstriker wicked retahhded
    10+ Year Member

Way to go, dude. Knock their socks off in that interview. And tell 'em SDN sent ya! :laugh:

4. Dmcpharmd2be

Dmcpharmd2be The Voice of Reason
    7+ Year Member

CONGRADS MAN...let us know how it goes

5. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    congrats, X!! :D :)

6. cabruen

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Congrats! :clap:

Go get get them, and even though it will be hard, try not to be too nervous during the interview.

You'll do great!

7. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

CONGA-RATS X!!! I remember you telling me about a few problems and i am so glad to see things are working out for you. Now if only I could follow in your shoes and get that pesky first interview.

But I'm happy for you nonetheless. Now go get yourself some nice suit and shoes. :clap:

8. X

X

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Tweetie for all the support, I know yours is on its way soon. They are just saving the best for last, as usual.

X

9. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    conrats, x. that's wonderful. just remember to relax for your interview, odds are you'll get a nice interviewer who just wants to get to know you. my last one told me that the purpose of the first 5 minutes of the interview is to make sure that you're normal, so, as long as you're normal, you'll be fine :) again, congrats. :clap: :clap: :clap: