Finals are over and I just realized

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CafeMed

Bitter
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
that I no longer have anything to keep me from being constantly preoccupied with my "status" at med schools. I now have all the free time in the world to stare at my gmail notifier willing it to turn blue with a new message. :p

Members don't see this ad.

My semester is almost over as well.. one final next week

however... I have been staring at my gmail notifier since October :oops:

that I no longer have anything to keep me from being constantly preoccupied with my "status" at med schools. I now have all the free time in the world to stare at my gmail notifier willing it to turn blue with a new message. :p

I turn the volume all the way up on my computer, leave the room, and come running whenever it goes off. I am often disappointed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately I'm not expecting much, because admissions will be on vacation as well.

I go to sleep with my ipod touch in my pocket so I can check my email the first thing in the morning.

wow, i didn't know the ipod touch could do that!

Unfortunately I'm not expecting much, because admissions will be on vacation as well.
Errr... sorry... but last year I got an interview invite from UCSF on December 27.

True and this is even more devastating. I think we might have another week left before they go on break.

Errr... sorry... but last year I got an interview invite from UCSF on December 27.

Oooh...nice!! Hope I get some good news this holiday too!