Finals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sacallaco

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the finals are coming up for most of us. How do you guys/gals feel?? I want to get this over with so I can go back to bar bouncing and rejuvenate my college hobbies! ;)
…yeah I am in M1….ill get over it one day :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Its good to have block schedules...thus instead of having "finalS", we just have a test.

GL though :)

So the finals are coming up for most of us. How do you guys/gals feel?? I want to get this over with so I can go back to bar bouncing and rejuvenate my college hobbies! ;)
…yeah I am in M1….ill get over it one day :cool:

And you will move into the ranks of "hard-core M1" when after a night or two of "bar bouncing", you start to miss the "grind". Hope you do great on finals!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
And you will move into the ranks of "hard-core M1" when after a night or two of "bar bouncing", you start to miss the "grind". Hope you do great on finals!:thumbup:

njbmd speaks the truth. I was shocked when the urge to go back to studying hit me a few days after my first finals. But don't worry about that now...get back to rememorizing what is likely to be 3 feet of lecture notes.

njbmd speaks the truth. I was shocked when the urge to go back to studying hit me a few days after my first finals. But don't worry about that now...get back to rememorizing what is likely to be 3 feet of lecture notes.

I'm sooo glad that feeling wasn't unique to me!!!

3rd year, almost 4 months of material to cover (no exam since june), 5 days off to study (including week-end), 4 exam days (around 5-6 hours per day) = my situation. Needless to say, I absolutely love it !

Ridiculous.

Its good to have block schedules...thus instead of having "finalS", we just have a test.

GL though :)

Honestly, I don't see having finals as a bad thing. I mean, sure, they suck at that moment - but the review of a semester's material really helps me consolidate my knowledge of that subject and clarify things I may not have understood the first time. I think it will be helpful come boards study time.

The "urge of studying again"….hmm interesting.. its one of those things you want but don't want at the same time hehe..

My biochem and gross finals are coming up. I'm estatic to be getting gross out of the way. It took a couple of months before I figured out how to approach our tests and scheduling, and now that I have finally figured out how to do well there are only a couple of tests left for this year. Oh well.