• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

CuddlyKumquat

simply scrumpcious
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2004
Status
I was wondering....

we need to basically declare our financial need starting in Jan (FAFSA) to all schools we are applying to. Do you think this will effect the acceptances coming after that? Most schools won't have made a decision, and now they know who can pay out of pocket and who cannot. Will they be more willing to take students with more money?

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Procrastination Island
Visit site
Status
CuddlyKumquat said:
I was wondering....

we need to basically declare our financial need starting in Jan (FAFSA) to all schools we are applying to. Do you think this will effect the acceptances coming after that? Most schools won't have made a decision, and now they know who can pay out of pocket and who cannot. Will they be more willing to take students with more money?
I don't believe so, but I wouldn't bet guarantee that at all schools.

mackie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2003
Visit site
Status
I doubt it affects acceptance, but I don't think I added schools to my FAFSA until I had been accepted.

About the Ads