financial aid at Tulane...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Chiquita

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody receive financial aid info from Tulane? Do they notify you by snail mail or can you check it online? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Got mine by snail mail, just a few days ago.

yep, snail mail about 2 wks ago

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any of you guys receive a scholarship? If so, how much was it?

What about MD/MPH scholarships?

Hey guys where do we send our check for our deposit?? Anyone know the address?? I want to say send it back to the address on the envelope but I want to be totally sure.

I'm doing Air Force HPSP so probably no scholarship for me! Also, I didn't apply for MPH just yet, I think I'm going to wait and see if I have time to do one summer and still fulfill my military obligations.

Call the admissions office for the address of the deposit. If you do so today, could you shoot me over a pm?

Thanks!!!

Has anyone not found a roomate yet? I want to get start looking. Im a 23yr old guy btw. And take a look in the cousing forum. There is a nice 4 bedroom downtown and an LSU student and I are looking at it. I think having two Tulane and two LSU med students would be pretty cool.

I'm roomin' with an LSU student as well! I agree that should be quite interesting!

good luck with your search, your place sounds great.