Future_Doc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2001
Visit site
Status
I can't wait to find out that I don't qualify for any aid and that I will be borrowing every last nickle.

paean

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
Status
Most schools already sent them to accepted applicants. If you are waitlisted, only a few will generate a "estimate" award letter. If your application was in on time, you might want to call the FAO and ask right away. If they send you an offer and you don't respond by thier deadline, you might lose any school grants ( if their funds are limited).

Hope this helps. If you have specific questions, if you post them I will try to reply quickly with answers.

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
Attending Physician
What school are you waiting to hear about finances from???

About the Ads

SicVic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2001
New York
Status
they go out as soon as your applications are complete - so you have to check with FAO to see if they have every document needed.
I already got my award statement - it took about 2weeks after everything on my end was submitted.
However, the timelime may vary depending on the school or situation.
Contact the FAO

eagle26

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2001
Phoenix AZ --> Richmond VA--> San Antonio TX
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
It depends on the school. MCV, for example, is sending out official award letters at the end of this month/beginning of June. This is for all accepted applicants. No official award letters were sent out prior, although they did send out unofficial "estimated" letters.

About the Ads