Quantcast

Financial Aid awards - do they go out this month??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future_Doc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I can't wait to find out that I don't qualify for any aid and that I will be borrowing every last nickle.

paean

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most schools already sent them to accepted applicants. If you are waitlisted, only a few will generate a "estimate" award letter. If your application was in on time, you might want to call the FAO and ask right away. If they send you an offer and you don't respond by thier deadline, you might lose any school grants ( if their funds are limited).

Hope this helps. If you have specific questions, if you post them I will try to reply quickly with answers.

SicVic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
they go out as soon as your applications are complete - so you have to check with FAO to see if they have every document needed.
I already got my award statement - it took about 2weeks after everything on my end was submitted.
However, the timelime may vary depending on the school or situation.
Contact the FAO

eagle26

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It depends on the school. MCV, for example, is sending out official award letters at the end of this month/beginning of June. This is for all accepted applicants. No official award letters were sent out prior, although they did send out unofficial "estimated" letters.