financial aid for med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jane2005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I don't know where I will be going for school, do I still have to fill out a FAFSA form now? When is the right time to do this? Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Jane2005 said:
If I don't know where I will be going for school, do I still have to fill out a FAFSA form now? When is the right time to do this? Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Yup, do it now. Try to have it done by mid-march. List all the schools you think you have a chance of getting into. I know you can list six schools on the regular form, and then there's a way to add more schools if you need to.

yup fill it out! if u can... my parents still haven't done their papers yet. arghhh...

virilep said:
yup fill it out! if u can... my parents still haven't done their papers yet. arghhh...

ha. i've been bugging my mom everyday to do her taxes :laugh: She got so tired of me and finally did it. You actually don't need your 2004 taxes though. You can estimate the numbers on your FAFSA by using the 2003 FAFSA.