Financial Aid letter from Oklahoma University, not accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cherylaf92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saturday I received a letter from the Office of Student Financial Aid. It is a yellow letter with a breakdown of estimated costs for fall 2015 and spring 2016 dental school, and the loans I can receive. It then has these award notice agreements and a place for me to sign it. It says for me to return in before 30 days.
I'm waitlisted and haven't heard anything via email or phone call. I'm dying because I can't call the school until Monday. Does this mean I've been accepted? Should I not get my hopes up?

Members don't see this ad.

Saturday I received a letter from the Office of Student Financial Aid. It is a yellow letter with a breakdown of estimated costs for fall 2015 and spring 2016 dental school, and the loans I can receive. It then has these award notice agreements and a place for me to sign it. It says for me to return in before 30 days.
I'm waitlisted and haven't heard anything via email or phone call. I'm dying because I can't call the school until Monday. Does this mean I've been accepted? Should I not get my hopes up?

Good god man, Monday is tomorrow. Go outside and chill. There's literally nothing any of us can tell you, we don't know what's going on.

Reactions: 1 user
Just take a deep breath and count to 100,000. Then call the school and find out what's going on.

Reactions: 2 users