I have been accepted to a medical school and offered my financial aid award, but I am also on the waitlist at my top school. It is unlikely that I will get in off of the waitlist since I am on the lower tier. My question is should I go ahead and accept the financial aid at the school I have been accepted to or wait? And also what happens if I accept the award offer but then get in the my top choice and go there? Thanks.