10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi,
I was informed today that I have been accepted to Chicago Medical School and need to be there by Monday the 22nd. I have a big favor to ask, will someone let me crash on your floor until I can find better arrangements? Or, let me stay in your back yard in my tent?! I know its a lot to ask, but I can cook decently, and most of my stuff is going to live in my car for a while!
Thanks

Amma

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I'm sorry i dont have a place for you to stay, but I wanted to reccomond THe Oaks in Lake bluff if you are looking for an apt. I was going to live there and liked it a lot ( i didnt like waukegan..)
Its about 760$ for a one bedroom and is in a nice area.
Sorry, I dont have the number anymore, just wanted to share.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I just wanna say congrats! :):clap:

I bet people will be looking for roommates during orientation, so maybe you'll meet someone fast and get an apartment!

I was going to live at Northern Crossing, which is really nice, so you can try there. :)

About the Ads

Dr. Will

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by Jp1979
Do you guys know if there is a time or a place for meeting people looking for housing during orientation week?
thanks

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. I'm not sure if I wanna live on my own or take on a roomie or two yet.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Originally posted by Jp1979
Do you guys know if there is a time or a place for meeting people looking for housing during orientation week?
thanks

I heard (or read?) that there are 2 days during orientation that are set aside for a "housing and roommate fair" kinda thing...maybe it was on that Tuesday? I think I read it in the orientation packet.

Dr. Will

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2002
Houston, TX
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by Doctora Foxy

I heard (or read?) that there are 2 days during orientation that are set aside for a "housing and roommate fair" kinda thing...maybe it was on that Tuesday? I think I read it in the orientation packet.

Gracias Foxy mamacita! Too bad you won't be joining us. I really needed a tutor ;)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads