Finch- I need a place to stay!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

La Fiera

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was informed today that I have been accepted to Chicago Medical School and need to be there by Monday the 22nd. I have a big favor to ask, will someone let me crash on your floor until I can find better arrangements? Or, let me stay in your back yard in my tent?! I know its a lot to ask, but I can cook decently, and most of my stuff is going to live in my car for a while!
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry i dont have a place for you to stay, but I wanted to reccomond THe Oaks in Lake bluff if you are looking for an apt. I was going to live there and liked it a lot ( i didnt like waukegan..)
Its about 760$ for a one bedroom and is in a nice area.
Sorry, I dont have the number anymore, just wanted to share.

I just wanna say congrats! :):clap:

I bet people will be looking for roommates during orientation, so maybe you'll meet someone fast and get an apartment!

I was going to live at Northern Crossing, which is really nice, so you can try there. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it's the Days Inn until I find living arrangements myself. I've got it booked for a week in case I need to.

Do you guys know if there is a time or a place for meeting people looking for housing during orientation week?
thanks

Originally posted by Jp1979
Do you guys know if there is a time or a place for meeting people looking for housing during orientation week?
thanks

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. I'm not sure if I wanna live on my own or take on a roomie or two yet.

Do priceline if you have to book a hotel. Extremely cheap.

Hey how about posting a interview feedback!!!! PUHLEASE!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Jp1979
thanks

I heard (or read?) that there are 2 days during orientation that are set aside for a "housing and roommate fair" kinda thing...maybe it was on that Tuesday? I think I read it in the orientation packet.

Originally posted by Doctora Foxy

I heard (or read?) that there are 2 days during orientation that are set aside for a "housing and roommate fair" kinda thing...maybe it was on that Tuesday? I think I read it in the orientation packet.

Gracias Foxy mamacita! Too bad you won't be joining us. I really needed a tutor ;)