Finch interest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paige

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a letter from Finch, asking me if I was still interested in being considered for an interview.

Anyone else get a similar letter?
Does this mean an interview invite could be coming soon? :p

Members don't see this ad.

I got this letter also. I don't really think that it means an interview is coming soon. I think they sent it out for all the people who were still interested in the school and to weed out the ones who were no longer interested (ie have gotten into a school that they will attend.)

I do believe that it is a tool for weeding out the uninterested. However, I don't understand the previous poster's first comment. Why would they want to weed out students if they weren't going to grant more interviews? Of course they will grant more interviews on the basis of if you are still interested(however not to all people).

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds to me like they're trying to weed out those already accepted to places that they'd rather go. I imagine that they must know that they are considered a "safety" school by many applicants.

I was there last week, and they said they are going to be interviewing through JUNE. So, unless they've already booked all of these, expect more invites to go out.

I can definitely confirm the late interview dates...I have one for the 23rd of May...I'm not really sure if it's worth going to an interview so so late, but anyways...I got the invite last week, so if you are still hoping for one they are still sending some out...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by johne:
•I do believe that it is a tool for weeding out the uninterested. However, I don't understand the previous poster's first comment. Why would they want to weed out students if they weren't going to grant more interviews? Of course they will grant more interviews on the basis of if you are still interested(however not to all people).•••••I was trying to state that a letter does not equal an interview invite.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by rincon:
•I can definitely confirm the late interview dates...I have one for the 23rd of May...I'm not really sure if it's worth going to an interview so so late, but anyways...I got the invite last week, so if you are still hoping for one they are still sending some out...•••••My student host at Finch yesterday told me she interviewed late June and got in a week later. :clap: