Finch interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nochaser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, E'01, congrats to you for being the first to post the ever elusive Finch interview!!! When will it be? Prior to your invitation, did you receive any other communication from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Nochaser! :) You know their letters to me were spaced out I don't even remember what they sent me. I think I received a complete card. I actually cancelled the interview by mailing them a letter explaining that I was truly appreciative but had received an acceptance elsewhere.

E'01, please remind me, which school is making first cut with you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry my brain doesn't function too well in the morning? Are you asking what's my first choice or where I was accepted?

See what I mean. Scratch the first question mark.

I guess I'm asking both. Where were you accepted and rank it in terms of choice.

Oh okay. Well it was New Jersey Medical School. My first choice is Yale, and second is Cornell

What are the min. stats a california student would need for Finch. In terms of GPA and MCAT.

X

i'm not sure. You should check out the AAMC book that lists all the medical schools with the stats of applicants and accepted students