Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Finch secondary- the financial sheet

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jimjones, Sep 25, 2001.

1. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member

What's up with this sheet where they want you to specify exactly how you are to pay for the tuition? I mean, who has their loans already approved before they submit the secondary??

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper

What are you talking about?!? I didn't get a sheet like that with the secondary I received from them today! Did anyone else? Perhaps they forgot to include it with the other material they forwarded me? :confused:

4. GregM

GregM Member

This post confused me as well. I received Finch's secondary about a week ago. There was NO financial sheet included.

5. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member

finch doesn't have a financial sheet. they didn't this year, and they didn't two years ago when i first applied. are you thinking of some other school, jimjones? i remember that georgetown asked a lot of questions about financial status....

6. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member

it appears they have mis-labelled me as an international student. I'm from Canada, but am a U.S. citizen, which I thought I'd made clear in my AMCAS, esp 'cause I have a SSN.

7. rxfudd

rxfudd 1K Member

Attending Physician
    International students get social security numbers too - even if they're not citizens. Sounds like Finch might have just looked at your address and assumed from there. I'm sure a phone call will clear it up.