SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Finch secondary- the financial sheet

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jimjones, Sep 25, 2001.

1. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2001
    What's up with this sheet where they want you to specify exactly how you are to pay for the tuition? I mean, who has their loans already approved before they submit the secondary??

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper 7+ Year Member

Sep 27, 2001
    What are you talking about?!? I didn't get a sheet like that with the secondary I received from them today! Did anyone else? Perhaps they forgot to include it with the other material they forwarded me? :confused:

4. GregM

GregM Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 26, 2001
    Tucson
    This post confused me as well. I received Finch's secondary about a week ago. There was NO financial sheet included.

5. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2001
    finch doesn't have a financial sheet. they didn't this year, and they didn't two years ago when i first applied. are you thinking of some other school, jimjones? i remember that georgetown asked a lot of questions about financial status....

6. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2001
    it appears they have mis-labelled me as an international student. I'm from Canada, but am a U.S. citizen, which I thought I'd made clear in my AMCAS, esp 'cause I have a SSN.

7. rxfudd

rxfudd 1K Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 13, 2001
    Chicago suburbs
    International students get social security numbers too - even if they're not citizens. Sounds like Finch might have just looked at your address and assumed from there. I'm sure a phone call will clear it up.