Finch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, Finch is the only school of the 25 I applied to that has not sent me a secondary...should I contact them?

Members don't see this ad.

Finch is pretty behind with their secondaries and interviews. I think that a phone call inquiring about your status would be appropriate.

Finch was the only school aside from Mayo that I was waiting on....just got the secondary a few days ago. It is the easiest one you will see...basically they just ask you to paste on a photo, fill in your email address and send them $90. Good luck! :)

Yes, contact them immediately. The exact same thing happened to me. Having completely everyone else's secondary, Finch was the only one that hadn't sent one. I eMailed them and two days later I receive this response:

Your application with us has not yet been processed. We realize that you did submit your application in June, but Amcas did not forward your application to us until recently. We are processing applications in the order that we received them from Amcas. You will be processed shortly and a secondary application will be sent to you by mail ...

That was sent 11/5, and I received their secondary 11/10. First, I hate AMCAS. Second, I want to take legal action against AMCAS. Call Finch; I'm sure they will send you the secondary right away.