Finch's secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E'01

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have it - isn't it a little disturbing to read that they plan to complete interviews by april 2002?? That's late! Plus the tuition might go up...its already over $35K. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

How much is the secondary fee?

They're notoriously expensive, just like GWU. But that's what you get from a private institution.

And if you consider that a lot of schools interview quite late (april, may), that's not so surprising. Usually, though, people interviewing that late are doing so for a waitlist spot, not an outright acceptance.

I wonder how they're organizing the secondary process - I still have yet to receive it, and I'm in Chicago. Any Chicagoans receive the Finch Secondary yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm in chicago and haven't received the secondary yet.

actually it's not unusual at all for a school to interview through april. in fact, rush was interviewing all the way into june for its current entering class. but at that point it's for a waitlist spot.

oops, i just reread rxfudd's post and realized i said practically the same thing. :D

I had a friend who interviewed at Finch in late April, and was offered an acceptance in May. No waitlist. He's a super guy and must have shined at his interview. Unfortunately he had borderline numbers so that was his only interview besides one for Uniformed Services.

Ohh I didn't know that. The fee is $90 - no essay barely any demographic info either.

I hope I get my Finch secondary soon. According to my AMCAS printout, they sent my information to Finch on 19 August. Just a warning though, Finch is not at all flexible about interview days. I tried to reschedule when I applied the first time and they made me so mad I just withdrew my application. Funny how life takes you full circle sometimes

No essay Watcha :D