Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Finding a Friend

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by ntxawmx, Dec 6, 1999.

1. ntxawmx

ntxawmx Senior Member

Hello Everyone,

I know a former classmate who is currently attending the College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moine, IA. However, she and I lost contact with one another shortly before she left for school.

Does anyone know of the quickest way to find someone at a school?

Ntxawm

[This message has been edited by ntxawmx (edited 12-06-1999).]

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Michaelis

Michaelis Junior Member

Dear alphabet:

I'm currently an MS II at COMS, Des Moines. If your friend attends COMS, then his/her school e-mail address should be his/her first intial, followed by his/her second initial, followed by his her last name, followed by the suffix @stu.uomhs.edu. For example, say your friend's name is Joe A. Schmoe, then his e-mail address at COMS would be: [email protected] If you don't know your friend's middle initial, then give me his/her name, and I'll retrieve his/her COMS address off the student intranet.

4. ntxawmx

ntxawmx Senior Member

Michealis,

Ntxawm is actually my name, spelled in the Hmong language. (Just a side note to let you know that I didn't just randomly select letters in the alphabet for my username [​IMG] )

Anyway, thanks for the info. I got a hold of my friend. You were a great help!

Yer