Finished all Qbank, shall I do it again ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kornphan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have finished all the Q bank questions and have 5 weeks to test day. Should I continue doing the Q bank every day or forget about it and do something else ?..

korn dawg

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, 5 weeks? I think that you started q bank too early. Anyways, if I were you, I might consider going over some of the questions you got wrong again (but I've heard of technical problems with repeating questions from other sdn users). What was your final cumulative percentage? If it was high, I might just move on to another question book. Other question books you might want to try include the Board simulator series (expensive, but ok), NMS for step I, and I think that pre-test or blueprints recently started making a question book for step I too (I haven't heard anything about it since it came out after my time). Other then that, I'd just keep studying whatever you've been studying. Redudancy is a good way to keep the stuff that you actually need to know in your long term memory.