Finished bachelor but missing 3 prereqs; Can I still apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fjellrev

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if I can apply next summer even if I have not finished all my prereqs?

I know you can apply without having completed all the prereqs, but I was wondering if it's different as I already have finished my bachelor?

I will be completing them next school year (before matriculation).

Also because I know this might be a question; I have already taken the MCAT (512).

I am asking this just to make sure I haven't misunderstood anything so I can maximize my chances of acceptance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes you can. I did the same thing, finished bachelor's and took *most* of my pre-reqs and already applied. Get them in before your first day of class and you're good.

Hi,

I am wondering if I can apply next summer even if I have not finished all my prereqs?

I know you can apply without having completed all the prereqs, but I was wondering if it's different as I already have finished my bachelor?

I will be completing them next school year (before matriculation).

Also because I know this might be a question; I have already taken the MCAT (512).

I am asking this just to make sure I haven't misunderstood anything so I can maximize my chances of acceptance!
You definitely can,but whether you should would depend on your GPA and your sGPA. If you have strong numbers already, go ahead and apply without them. If you are borderline, you might be hurting yourself by not having the full set of pre-reqs available for adcoms to look at.