Other OT-Related Information Finished my first semester of OT hours. Now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msuotwannabe

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a specific way to finalize them? Do I need a signature or a certain form? Should I contact the schools I'm interested in to ask if they require something specific? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Start a cumulative observation hours form. Make sure it has the setting you shadowed in, the dates, the hours, their contact info/location, their signature and license #.

Some programs have a specific form they want filled out, it is usually posted on the programs website and then you can have it filled out by the OT and either mail it to the school or upload it to OTCAS. Whichever the program prefers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are sweetly kind and helpful. Hope, your dream will come true with excitement and joy. Best

Reactions: 1 users
Start a cumulative observation hours form. Make sure it has the setting you shadowed in, the dates, the hours, their contact info/location, their signature and license #.

Some programs have a specific form they want filled out, it is usually posted on the programs website and then you can have it filled out by the OT and either mail it to the school or upload it to OTCAS. Whichever the program prefers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to second what Bernice said! You commented on one of my other posts and your advice has always been amazingly helpful. Thank you so much! Cannot express my gratitude enough. :)

Reactions: 1 user