Finished TBR physics. Looking for more Physics passages.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished TBR physics about a year ago when I was debating about taking the MCAT. Now that I have finally decided to take the MCAT, it's been too long since I finished TBR physics to recall much. Unfortunately I wrote all over my physics book so it's no good to redo the questions.

What's another good source for physics questions? Are passage based definitely better? Or would examkrackers 1001 physics be ok or is it too easy?

Members don't see this ad.

I think TBR is the most useful. You should consider buying a new set of TBR and doing it again.

Reactions: 1 user
I think TBR is the most useful. You should consider buying a new set of TBR and doing it again.
If it has only been a year, answering the same questions will still be too familiar to test what you really don't know.

What's another good source for physics questions? Are passage based definitely better? Or would examkrackers 1001 physics be ok or is it too easy?
If you already have the 1001 examkrackers then just do all of those and if you miss any follow up with passage style questions on that subject from TPR. I used both TBR and TPR and for physics i actually preferred the practice questions in Princeton.

If it has only been a year, answering the same questions will still be too familiar to test what you really don't know.

If you already have the 1001 examkrackers then just do all of those and if you miss any follow up with passage style questions on that subject from TPR. I used both TBR and TPR and for physics i actually preferred the practice questions in Princeton.

You don't think Examkrackers physics questions are too easy compared to TBR?

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't think Examkrackers physics questions are too easy compared to TBR?
No they are too easy. But if you miss an easy question go to that section of TBR/TPR and study.

EK is not at all representative of what the test is like, but it does cover the essential topics so you know what you need to study more.

No they are too easy. But if you miss an easy question go to that section of TBR/TPR and study.

EK is not at all representative of what the test is like, but it does cover the essential topics so you know what you need to study more.

Would you say examkrackers Bio 1001 questions is too easy as well? That's what I mainly used to review the Bio section.

Would you say examkrackers Bio 1001 questions is too easy as well? That's what I mainly used to review the Bio section.
I don't know about the Bio 1001. For Bio it is so much about your overall knowledge, so your AAMC practice scores will give you a pretty good idea of where you stand.

Look over the Bio section of mcat-review.org... It is a pretty comprehensive list of everything you need to know in a condensed bullet format. The layout directly follows the AAMC mcat content outlines. (https://www.aamc.org/students/download/85566/data/bstopics.pdf)