spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

Actual
BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR
21/21/28/22/?? (Couldn't figure out how to score this)/20

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl E. White

Pearl E. White

D1 at LECOM
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Bradenton, FL
Status
Dental Student
Bravo! Those are amazing scores. Your hard work has paid off! I hope to do as well as you in a couple of weeks :)

Reactions: orgoman22

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
:clap::clap::clap:Hooray, DAT Beast Destroyed, fantastic scores, I love all your scores, 26 Orgo:love:, excellent performance in the QR section.

You put in the hard work and it paid off..Thanks for sharing and go celebrate..You are free!

Dr. Romano and Nancy

About the Ads

Auntymarkovnikov

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
How many Math Destroyer tests did you do? How many times? Also did you time yourself?

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status
Dental Student
Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?

OP
spdental

spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status
Dental Student
congrats on your scores!! what were your bootcamp scores like?
3 weeks ago I got <14 on bio. I worked in 6 hours a day exclusively to bio. Going through destroyer and running through every pathway when a question came up. It paid off.

OP
spdental

spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?
I bought qvault 2 weeks ago (just RC) and ran through every section. I think it helped a lot. I initially was planning on doing the mapping method but ended up just highlighting on the test and answering questions as I read through the passages. My passenges were actually really tough.

Reactions: Faefly

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status
Dental Student
3 weeks ago I got <14 on bio. I worked in 6 hours a day exclusively to bio. Going through destroyer and running through every pathway when a question came up. It paid off.
Wow, this is really really encouraging.
Your dedication paid off.
Best of luck getting in your dream school.

OP
spdental

spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Wow, this is really really encouraging.
Your dedication paid off.
Best of luck getting in your dream school.
My gpa is on the lower end (3.4) - I did CS my first year and it did not go well. We'll see what happens.

About the Ads