• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

Actual
BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR
21/21/28/22/?? (Couldn't figure out how to score this)/20

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
:clap::clap::clap:Hooray, DAT Beast Destroyed, fantastic scores, I love all your scores, 26 Orgo:love:, excellent performance in the QR section.

You put in the hard work and it paid off..Thanks for sharing and go celebrate..You are free!

Dr. Romano and Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?

spdental

2+ Year Member
May 19, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?

I bought qvault 2 weeks ago (just RC) and ran through every section. I think it helped a lot. I initially was planning on doing the mapping method but ended up just highlighting on the test and answering questions as I read through the passages. My passenges were actually really tough.

Reactions: 1 user

Faefly

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
3 weeks ago I got <14 on bio. I worked in 6 hours a day exclusively to bio. Going through destroyer and running through every pathway when a question came up. It paid off.
Wow, this is really really encouraging.
Your dedication paid off.
Best of luck getting in your dream school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.