Finished Up Today [23 AA, 23 TS, 22 PAT]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spdental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

Actual
BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR
21/21/28/22/?? (Couldn't figure out how to score this)/20

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Bravo! Those are amazing scores. Your hard work has paid off! I hope to do as well as you in a couple of weeks :)

Hey guys,

There are tons of breakdowns on here so I'm not going to go overboard. My main advice is repetition. Do the DAT Bootcamp tests and DAT Destroyer as many times as you can. Thank you @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei I used both of your materials throughout my studying. I did each bootcamp test 2-3 times and went through the destroyer 2-3 times.

BIO/GC/OCHEM/PAT/RC/QR TS/AA
22/22/26/22/21/25 23/23

I used Chad’s Videos, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DAT Bootcamp.

Don't get discouraged. I remember one day in particular (the first time going through destroyer), that I was so stressed out I had to take a day off. I stopped and went back through chad’s videos and powered through. It was a tough couple months but it paid off.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
:clap::clap::clap:Hooray, DAT Beast Destroyed, fantastic scores, I love all your scores, 26 Orgo:love:, excellent performance in the QR section.

You put in the hard work and it paid off..Thanks for sharing and go celebrate..You are free!

Dr. Romano and Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?

congrats on your scores!! what were your bootcamp scores like?

3 weeks ago I got <14 on bio. I worked in 6 hours a day exclusively to bio. Going through destroyer and running through every pathway when a question came up. It paid off.

Awesome scores! Congratulations!
How long did it take you to do destroyer and bootcamp twice?
What was your RC method?

I bought qvault 2 weeks ago (just RC) and ran through every section. I think it helped a lot. I initially was planning on doing the mapping method but ended up just highlighting on the test and answering questions as I read through the passages. My passenges were actually really tough.

3 weeks ago I got <14 on bio. I worked in 6 hours a day exclusively to bio. Going through destroyer and running through every pathway when a question came up. It paid off.
Wow, this is really really encouraging.
Your dedication paid off.
Best of luck getting in your dream school.

Wow, this is really really encouraging.
Your dedication paid off.
Best of luck getting in your dream school.

My gpa is on the lower end (3.4) - I did CS my first year and it did not go well. We'll see what happens.