Position Swap Finishing IM PGY 1 in OH, looking to swap to PM&R or FM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LMDsports21

Reaction score
Current PGY 1 going into PGY 2 this year in Ohio. Looking to swap into a PGY 2 in PM&R or FM almost anywhere (Ohio, Arizona, Texas are preferred). Also will consider available PGY 1 positions in FM starting this summer.

PM me if interested and I’ll share more info...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I might be possibly interested in the swap. I am unable to PM you for some reason. Can you please PM me so we can discuss the details.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Current PGY 1 going into PGY 2 this year in Ohio. Looking to swap into a PGY 2 in PM&R or FM almost anywhere (Ohio, Arizona, Texas are preferred). Also will consider available PGY 1 positions in FM starting this summer.

My FM program In Ohio just had a pgy 1 transfer to IM and we have an open Pgy2 spot. Not sure if we would accept IM pgy-> fmpgy2 but I can give you my PD’s contact info if interested. Just pm me to let me know.

My FM program In Ohio just had a pgy 1 transfer to IM and we have an open Pgy2 spot. Not sure if we would accept IM pgy-> fmpgy2 but I can give you my PD’s contact info if interested. Just pm me to let me know.

Is there any way that I could PM you to get in touch with your program as well, especially if there is a vacancy

Hi, please check your PM.

Residency Opportunities
Penn State PM&R Residency PGY-2

June 11, 2018

Unexpected Vacancy to start this July 2018.

Contact Program Coordinator for more information

Michelle Osterlund

717-531-0003 ext. 282045

[email protected]

Have your application documents ready to send!

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency – Penn State College of Medicine Residencies and Fellowships