SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Finishing pre-reqs at Community college

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by BalooTheBear, May 12, 2008.

  1. I'm planning on applying for Fall 2009. As an undergrad, I took my english classes Pass/Fail, and many schools dont accept that.
    I'm planning on taking 6 hours of english next year at a community college (i already graduated from my undergrad).

    How do I show this on my application? And do I need to include some sort of verification from the community college?

    I'm worried that I wont get an interview from some places because I did not fulfill their english requirement and it isn't on my transcript.

    Thank you
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Bruinlove

    Bruinlove 5+ Year Member

    Oct 13, 2007
    You have to report every class you have taken. This includes any class you took at CC.
  4. ummjoey

    ummjoey 2+ Year Member

    Jun 11, 2007
    on the application you can put classes that are "in progress." your summer classes will go under this section.
  5. So even if I am planning on taking the class next fall 08 and spring 09, i can still put it as "in progress"?
    It's at a community college I have never attended before. Would I have to provide any sort of verification to when I submit my application in June? I ask this because I'm going to have to list it as a school I'm attending (or will be in the future), so I wont be sending them a transcript or anything
  6. gijohn529

    gijohn529 USC Dental 2012 2+ Year Member

    Sep 15, 2006
    You'll be fine... I took all my sciences at CC's and now I'm off to D school.

Share This Page