Finishing pre-reqs at Community college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BalooTheBear

I'm planning on applying for Fall 2009. As an undergrad, I took my english classes Pass/Fail, and many schools dont accept that.
I'm planning on taking 6 hours of english next year at a community college (i already graduated from my undergrad).

How do I show this on my application? And do I need to include some sort of verification from the community college?

I'm worried that I wont get an interview from some places because I did not fulfill their english requirement and it isn't on my transcript.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

You have to report every class you have taken. This includes any class you took at CC.

on the application you can put classes that are "in progress." your summer classes will go under this section.

Members don't see this ad :)
So even if I am planning on taking the class next fall 08 and spring 09, i can still put it as "in progress"?
It's at a community college I have never attended before. Would I have to provide any sort of verification to when I submit my application in June? I ask this because I'm going to have to list it as a school I'm attending (or will be in the future), so I wont be sending them a transcript or anything

You'll be fine... I took all my sciences at CC's and now I'm off to D school.