Finishing up last semester at another school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snoozeandlose

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I've gotten many C's, a couple of D's and 3 F's. Thankfully, the F's were in Orgo I which I retook at a nearby college and got an A. I have undergrad courses from 4 universities already. I am thinking about adding a 5th to my list because my current college doesn't allow retakes in biology and physics unless taken over the summer. I am trying to apply this summer to DO schools and want to use their grade replacement policy. Is it fine if I take my last semester at another college?

I also have the option of retaking bio and physics at the 5th school while completing the remaining of the courses at my primary school since they are only 30 minutes away from each other. Maybe this option seems better.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Apply this summer? Do you mean next summer?

Do whatever it takes to get those grades. Taking you course over such a wide spread of schools may cause delays in your application which means it's imperative to apply as early as possible. Which means applying right now would be detrimental since the verification process will lag.

Apply this summer? Do you mean next summer?

Do whatever it takes to get those grades. Taking you course over such a wide spread of schools may cause delays in your application which means it's imperative to apply as early as possible. Which means applying right now would be detrimental since the verification process will lag.

Why would my application get deferred if I apply within a week of the application being open? I know it takes more time to verify grades from more than one school but it will take that much time I wasn't aware of.

Are you applying this year? Or next year?

I'm not aging your application will be deferred but that there will be an longer processing time because you have more schools.