Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Finishing up the Requirements

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Erin, Apr 18, 2000.

1. Erin

Erin Junior Member

If I get my degree in accounting from the University of Tennessee in May 2001, how can I finish up the prerequisites for medical school at, say, a UC (I am a California resident)?

I have to many hours to apply as a transfer, but I don't want to take the science stuff at a community college. And I can't stay here any longer than when I get my degree because it's too expensive and I'm ready to finish up and go home.

So where do I start my journey once I get back to California?

Do I just apply like usual or will there be something different because I'll already have a degree? Has anyone done this before???

Thanks for advice!
    Erin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. psi1467

psi1467 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm doing it right now. All I did was register as a non-degree seeking student. It may even be classified as post-graduate non-degree seeking. Acceptance was easy because I already had an undergraduate degree. Then I just registered for whatever classes I needed.